Emory University Transportation and Parking Services
Bike Rental Agreement
Bike Emory has an arrangement with local bike retailer Bicycle South to provide rental bikes for Emory faculty/staff/students. Please review the Bike Emory General Guidelines before reserving your bike for the semester.
Fees and Schedules:
• Fall Rental Period: August 2018 — December 10, 2018 - $95
• Spring Rental Period: January 2019—May 10, 2019 - $95
• Academic Year Rental: August 2018 —May 10, 2019 $175
• Summer Rental Period: May 2019 – August 10, 2019 $50 (no security deposit required)
• Late Bike Fee (not returned to the Repair Center on due date by 1:00 p.m.): $20 first day and $30 for each additional day, assessed from security deposit.
• Lost Bike Fee: Loss of security deposit and FULL replacement cost of bike: $450
• Lock Lease: $5 Deposit, $10 Lease
• Lost Key or Lock: $35 for cost of replacement of locking system
• Damage Fee Due to Misuse of Bike: Cost of parts and labor
• A Security Deposit of $50 will be required when placing the order. Renter may receive full security deposit upon return of the bicycle, provided the bike is in a level of condition pursuant to the other requirements herein.
I am a
Emory ID Number
Must be between
Do you live on campus
Choose Rental Option
Spring Rental (Includes summer if desired)
Academic Year Rental (Includes summer if desired)
Please choose one rental period. These follow the Academic Calendar.
Do you have your own bike lock?
By typing my name below, I affirm that I have read and understand Bike Emory General Guidelines, Bike Emory Release and Georgia Bike Sense Guide.
Do Not Fill This Out